Thursday, May 29, 2003

"Bob" is coming along nicely. I'm about 2/3 of the way up the chest, I would guess. The ribbing pattern is nice. I think I am going to have to buy more yarn though. I'm on ball number 5 right now and still have part of the front, the back, and two sleeves to do. We'll see.

I'm headed to a friend's place tonight to play Settlers of Catan. (a really cool board game) I'm going to bring some knitting to work on. I don't need to watch my hands much while I knit so it gives me something to do between my turns. I don't know whether I will take Bob or my socks yet though.....I'm eager to finish both projects.

The next project I have in mind is another baby gift, probably with that Pixie yarn I picked up. I'd love to make a sweater but I don't know if I want to wimp out and do a hat and booties again instead. Does anyone have any nifty and easy patterns for baby items done in a yarn that is almost like Snowflake?

No comments: