Thursday, November 11, 2004

We're all moved into our new place! It's great, so much space! I don't have a designated crafting desk anymore, but I have loads of storage for my craft things. I haven't gotten much knitting done, partly because most of it is still packed and there is so much else to do. Plus it's all up in the storage on the third floor, so it's not easy and quick to grab. I think I need a "working" craft bin in the bottom floor. Maybe my folding knitting bag can live in the living room for easy knitting access.

I haven't started the poncho yet, I'm trying to whip up something for my brother. His birthday is tomorrow but I won't see him for a few days. I really like working with Woolease. It's a nice yarn, feels nice to work with and is forgiving to frogging as well.

No comments: