Friday, July 22, 2005

I love the swift and winder. The swift made setting up for koolaid dying, and winding after, so nice. And the wound skeins are great to knit from. The yarn doesn't get stretched, they don't roll around on the floor or table, and they remain tangle free RIGHT TO THE END!

I bought a bunch of wool for koolaid dying before we moved into our house. Some Lana from Walmart on clearance, and 5 or 6 smaller skeins of wool from a thrift shop. I don't have a clue where they are! I would love to do some more dying, but I don't know where these yarns went. Maybe I'll work on organizing my stash this weekend. I need to sort out all the yarn I don't want, maybe try to find some local knitters to swap with or something. It's hard to find the yarn you want when it's burried under lots you don't want.

No comments: