Friday, December 08, 2006

I need more knitting time! Or more hands, or something. There are SO many things I want to knit, and so many more I don't even let myself consider due to lack of time. My holiday projects (5 hats total, no more seemed sane) are moving along quite well, thankfully, but I want to make so much more!

Argen is outgrowing his second handmade by me sweater, Teagan long ougrew the last one I made her, I have sock yarn to make socks for them both, socks for myself in mind, baby gifts to make (for babies due in January!!) a charity hat project I want to participate in, something for a silent auction due in the spring, and a tank I want for myself. Plus a ton of other cute things keep catching my eye.

I'm also itching to do some felting and koolaid dying, try more fair isle, and do a lace project. Such aspirations for someone with no free time!

No comments: