Thursday, September 04, 2003

I forgot to post my big news! I was waiting until I got a meeting with my boss, just in case anyone at work stumbles accross this little blog, but now that he knows, everyone can....

I'm Pregnant!!!!



My due date is January 29th, and hubby and I are thrilled to pieces. This will be our first child. (and the first grandchild for both sides) I haven't managed much knitting for myself yet though, as all my friends keep having kids first! I also didn't get to find out the sex at the ultrasound last week, so no pink or blue for me. I am considering making the Before & After Sweater from Canadian Living's site. I love the idea that you can wear it after the baby is born by taking the panel out, but I don't like the design or instructions. I may just adapt a simple boxy cardigan to do the same idea myself. I have some Bernat Soft Boucle in rich blues that would be perfect.......

Comments are down but feel free to EMAIL ME if you have something to say!

No comments: