Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been knitting some, though not so much as I'd like. The yarns in my last post are rapidly becoming beautiful objects, and I'm enjoying knitting with them very much. The Hacho yarn is a nearly-completed Baby Surprise Jacket for a friend. I ran out less than a dozen yards shy - so I guess I will make matching booties or a hat or something once I buy another full skein to finish it off. I'm a couple inches into a narrower scarf for the daycare silent auction with the Fleece Artist yarn. I'm struggling against the thought that a regular width scarf won't seem that impressive, since I donated a huge stole last year - but I really don't want to run out of yarn. I'm also tight for time these days, and I know I can finish a regular sized scarf. If I'm super speedy I could always make two, I have lots of the yarn from last year's project left over.....

Plans in place to knit up a Police Line scarf for my brother, though I need to research double knitting, first.

No comments: