The baby sweater was NEARLY finished last night, when I ran into a problem. I was about to stitch up the second side when I found a dropped stitch in the sleeve! This yarn is SO tangly and hard to unravel, but I cut the bind of and tried to unravel back to the dropped stitch. After half an hour I gave up in frustration, I don't quite know what I am going to do. If you look at the photo in the last entry you can see how "fluffy" this yarn is, so you can imagine how it tangles up. In retrospect I should have taken a piece of the yarn and just sort of "mended" the dropped stitch in, it wouldn't have shown and would have been much easier than this.
I'm going out of town for an IT conference for the next few days, and I think I'm going to take those socks I've been working on. They're on 2 circs and I'm on the foot part (top down) so they are quite portable and nice mindless travel knitting. We'll have to see how my coworkers (all techy people) react to my knitting on the ferry and in the car!