Saturday, April 30, 2005

I'm feeling a little unravelled. (har-de-har-har)

I can't focus on one project, there is so much I want to get done, and should get done, stuff I haven't even started yet, and I can't figure out where to focus. Current WIP list(ACTIVE WIPs, not mentioning the abandoned ones)
  • Soleil (just finished the lace)
  • Sophie Bag
  • Crochet Star Afghan
  • Knit socks for Teagan (nearly done)
  • Cotton cap sleeve top for me (nearly done)
  • Bulky Assymetrical Baby sweater

Stuff I need to do and haven't started yet:

  • Sun hat for Teagan
  • Gender Neutral baby gift for May
  • Slippers for neice - June
  • Boy Baby gift for June
  • Gender Neutral Baby Gift for June
  • Boy baby gift #1 for July
  • Boy Baby gift #2 for July
  • Girl Baby gift for July
  • Gender Neutral Baby Gift for August

*not mentioning planned xmas gifts at this point*

No comments: