Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Someone commented that I was having a BLUE mood with all the photos in the last post. I realize my Sophie Bag I also have on the needles is blue too! I did do one baby project recently that's not blue, it's bright rainbow veregated, actually. I'll try to snap a photo before I gift it tonight.

I'm still working on Soleil. I ripped out what I had done to cast on again, hopefully fixing the curling issue. It didn't help, it's still curling, but it appears others have the same experience so I'm just going to hope it blocks out okay when I'm done. I'm just starting the third lace repeat now. Hopefully I can pick up speed a bit, the weather turned warm here laely so I'd like to get this done to wear it!

I found an old abandoned sweater in my stash that would be great for the warmer weather. About 2 years ago I started making a cap sleeved cotton sweater, knit in the round from the bottom-up. My own design.(I had delusions of submitting it to knitty, even, though it was far to plain and then I lost my pattern notes) It got forgotten for a while, and then I realised it wouldn't fit, as I'd gained a few(cough) pounds, so I just abandoned it. Pulling it out the other day I realized it would almost fit me now! It needs about an inch more in the yoke, then trim around the neck and it will be done. No finishing since it's in the round, either! I'll have to find some time to work on it soon!

And yes, it's blue too ;P

No comments: