I had to rip out about 10 rows of the pinwheel blanket. I got the increases messed up so half the round was on an increase row and half wasn't, and I couldn't find where I went wrong. It might have been ok, or the blanket might have ended up lopsided, and I didn't want to chance it. I'm almost back to where I was, though, since it knits so fast. Good thing, I have 2 weeks to finish this.
I need another quick project too, something I can finish in a week. I was thinking of an apple hat, those are cute and fast, but I have no red yarn. Maybe I can make it to Michael's in the next day or two. I'd love a cotton or cotton blend since it's heading into summer. Wool is warm and acrylic scratchy for a baby.