Friday, February 24, 2006

I've started the doll-size placket neck sweater. I'm just about to start the arms, but it should go pretty quick. I'm a little worried that the neck won't be wide enough, this doll has a monster head, but we'll see.

I bought 4 skeins of yarn in a blue veregated colourway to make Teagan a matching style sweater. I debated on a more girly colour, but this way I can hand the sweater down to the boy, getting more use out of it. She looks good in blue, too. The yarn I got this time doesn't do the fake fair isle thing, but I figured that the larger size would distrort the effect away anyways, and this colour was nicer.

No photos of the yarn because I'm currently sorting my 18million photos on the computer for printing and archiving - damned if I'm going to take more knitting photos to add to the mess until I'm done!

No comments: