Friday, February 26, 2010

Can I Finish in Time?


Hat Progress
Originally uploaded by wendymc
Nearing the end of the Olympics, and I still have a ways to go on my Ravelympic project! I'm about an inch farther than the photo shows, but since the ribbed cuff portion of the hat is to be 8 inches, I have a ways to go yet! I need to find some more knitting time! I've been really busy, so even though I carry this project with me everywhere, and the mindless ribbing section lets me pick up and go, I'm just not getting enough time to work on it. That and fingering weight yarn is slow going. I've seen others knit this project in DK weight and I think that would have been better. I like how floppy the drape is on this one, but I'm worried it will be a bit small.

Still, I'm going to try and finish, but it will be close!

No comments: