Friday, March 07, 2003

I found nothing at Michaels yesterday. They were all out of that nifty veregated baby yarn, and didn't have anything else I liked the look of. If I think of anything I *need* I still have the coupon so I can head there on my way home today....

I have been mulling over my knitty idea today, but then I came to a realization. I was trying to think of a project "for knitty" not "for me that would work for knitty" which seems kind of silly. I have so many things I want to work on, and less time than I wish I did, so why waste it making things I'm not totally into? I kind of wanted to submit to Knitty early on, while I figured my chances were better, but I guess it's less important to me than I originally thought. I think I will just go on making what I want, following patterns that already exist, and making up things if I WANT to. If I manage to dream up a pattern or two, I can just post them here or something.

No comments: