Friday, March 14, 2003

Thanks to Ivete for the idea, a list of my knitting projects:

Active Projects:

  • Sampler Afghan
  • Small Secret Gift Item
  • Bow Tie Scarf (for me!)

Set-Aside Projects:
  • Confetti socks for me (seeking a reasonable yarn match to finish up the cuffs)
  • Baby Socks (many pairs for many pregnant friends)
  • Summer Top (was desigining it for Knitty originally...)
  • Lacey T-top from freepatterns.com

Projects in mind:
  • summer tank top for me (maybe a rowan pattern)
  • wool sweater for sister (xmas)
  • More socks for me
  • lime green and blue baby sweater for ? (found the coolest yarn that begs to be a baby boy's sweater)
  • summery top to design_
  • knit animals for gifts
  • felted box idea

So I have a lot of projects in mind, and quite a few being knit or temporarily set aside. Still nothing compared to Ivete's list though, so I guess I'm okay!

No comments: