Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I got bored with the socks. Maybe the tiny needles were getting to me after the big needles I used on the afghan, but for whatever reason, they weren't seeming like fun. I set them aside for now, and decided what to make with my lovely Grignasco Safari yarn. I wanted something pretty and flattering, but not overly complicated, so the funkiness of the yarn would still work out okay. Then I remembered to check out knitty.com and there I found it - BOB! Simple, flattering, and knit mostly in the round, how perfect?

So I started on Bob last night. So far I have about 3 inches done, and it looks like this yarn will work really well. It's coming out light and drapey, which is what I was hoping for. It should be great for the warm weather that is starting to show around here.

No comments: