Thursday, November 13, 2003

I finished the multidirectional scarf on the weekend. It's quite nice, I really like that Red Heart Plus yarn. I may have to find other projects to make up in it. The scarf needs blocking I think, which I'm nervous about. My dirty little knitting secret is that I have never blocked anything! Bst I start though, the sweater I'm making for my sister will need blocking to make it look nice, so I'd rather practice on something easy and forgiving like a scarf.

I have to get back to working on the stuffed monkey, but I realized I misplaced the pattern. The book is not in the library at the moment, so I have to wait until it comes back in. I'm still working on baby hats, as gifts and ways to use up stash yarn. They are so fast and fun, the perfect projects for when I get bored of whatever I am currently working on.

No comments: