Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Lots of photos to share today. First a pair of socks for my aunt. She sent me the yarn from a bunch of stuff she had of my grandmothers and went on about how it was the most gorgeous shade of green, so I had to make her something. They look short but they're just thick, they should fit her well:

I finished the multidirectional scarf for my mother-in-law. I'm still dissapointed that the patterning doesn't show a lot but it is very nice and SO soft. One skein of Red Heart Plush made this whole scarf, with a couple yards left over:

Two baby hats I made recently. The yellow one is sort of shimmery, and the pink one is a nice fluffy mohair blend:

and finally, the pink and white baby mitts I made yesterday. They knit up super quick, I think I will make a few more pairs of these! The pattern is HERE :

No comments: