Sunday, April 04, 2004

Here is the finished hoodie:

It turned out really well, I think. I tried it on Teagan and it barely fits, so I'd rather give it to my sister so it will get more use. I think she'll really like it.

I started a version of the 5 hour baby sweater shown HERE and am already done except for the arms. It really is a fast pattern! I need to get more yarn to finish the arms though, I was using Red Heart Cotton Twist and 100g was not quite enough. I'll probably make a hat and socks with the rest of the yarn, and have a nice set to bring my sister in the hospital, or for one of the many other pregnant gals I know.

My mom think the pattern looks quite girly. I picked sage green to make it unisex, but hope it isn't too girly of a pattern. I don't know if my sister is having a girl or boy.

No comments: