Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm very excited, my friend is getting a local Stitch n Bitch organized. There is another group that meets monthly, but I never clicked with them. They're nice, I just didn't connect, plus they meet downtown on weekends, which is harder for me to manage. It's just going to be the two of us this week, but hopefully next week there will be more interest. Lots of folks off the local parenting board are interested, they just couldn't make it tonight. I'm looking forward to dedicated knitting time, out of the house, with a fancy coffee drink :)

The Debbie Bliss sweater is annoying me. The shoulder shaping made NO sense, so I'm adapting it and hoping I can make it all work out. I've just started the second front piece, so there isn't too much more to knit. I need to make the second pocket before I can progress much more, though.

No comments: