Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Star Blanket


Star Blanket
Originally uploaded by wendymc.
Got a little farther on the star blanket. I like how it looks framed in blue, though I really REALLY wish I had made the yellow part in the centre bigger. Too late now! I'm not sure how much blue to do, and I was thinking about doing some blue, and then some yellow, or striping back and forth, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I brought it to work with me, because I had an ultrasound appointment this morning. I knew I'd be waiting so I thought I could get a lot done. (I finished a round and a half doing my glucose test at the lab the other day, over 800stitches!) I get to the waiting room, pull out the blanket and.......no hook! So I had to sit and read out of date magazines and curse myself for not double checking that the hook was in the bag this morning.

No comments: