Sunday, July 27, 2003

The felted camera bag was less than a success. It felted up but in the wrong porportions, turning into a funky purse more than anything. And the strap didn't shrink at ALL! I may give it another run through, see if that helps, otherwise it may become a christmas gift in purse form. I am still happy with the colours, so it wasn't a total loss, and I had fun making it.

I want to think up some projects to use up some of my overwhelming stash now. It's such a mess and there is so much there, I can't rationalize buying anything more until I use some of it up! Here's a photo to give you an idea:



There is still more hidden behind that too! A large portion of what I have in the bags in front is mohair or mohair blends, so I need to think of some ideas for that. It's not really appropriate for baby projects unfortunately.........any ideas??

No comments: