I finished the 5 hour baby sweater the other day. I think it took longer than 5 hours, but not terribly long. I can see making another of these down the road. The pattern is nice, patterned enough to be pretty, but still masculine enough for a boy. The colour I chose was pretty good for that too.
Hopefully the photo shows up okay. At home it's bright and the colour is fairly true, but here at work it looks pretty dark. I used Red Heart Cotton Twist which is a new yarn that just appeared at Walmart. I really like it, no splitting, nice even stitches, and the colour was just perfect.
And finally, afghan photos! I finally got the photos from my brother and put together a little page with 4 photos of the completed wedding afghan I finished in May. It was quite an undertaking, but I was really happy with the end result. I got a thank-you card yesterday and it seems the happy couple liked it too! Click Here for the wedding afghan page. I've also included a link to the pattern I used in case anyone is interested, on that page.