Thursday, July 17, 2003

I have been trying to make some socks for my aunt out of that pretty green wool she sent over with grandma's stuff. It's worsted weight though, so they are coming out way thicker and stiffer than I'd like. I'm going to have to try bigger needles again. The stiffness should improve a little at least with washing.

I've got a new project in mind too. I want to felt myself a case for my digital camera! My birthday was yesterday and my husband bought me this cute little digital camera. I love it! Now I can snap photos of knitting projects, instead of trying to fit them in the scanner :) I want to koolaid dye the wool before I knit and felt it, so the dying will be the project for tonight. I have a ball of fine wool from my aunt. and some thicker stuff, so I will have to decide which I'm going to use......

No comments: