Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I'm finally back at work today after being off sick since Wednesday afternoon. I almost never get sick, and certainly not for this long! I'm still sniffling and coughing today but feeling much better, plus I have a private, secluded office so I'm not sharing germs or anything. You'd think will all this at home time I would have gotten lots of knitting done, but I didn't. My brain was so foggy that I knit, ripped, reknit and reripped the same 5 rows of my ribbed sweater over and over all night on sunday. That's all I managed in all that time. Damn.

I tried felting some of the mohair my mom keeps finding for me but it didn't seem to do anything. I was doing it by hand but I figure if it didn't felt AT ALL by hand, its not likely to do much more by machine. I really had hoped that it would work because everyone is doing the Fuzzy Feet Felt Along now and I feel so left out! All the wool I have is plain old beige that needs dying so that is no good. Hubby could USE some slippers for work too. Perhaps a visit to Michael's on the way home is in order....

No more takers on the Rubber stamp chain letter thingy? It's pretty cool, send one card, get up to 36 back!!

No comments: