Tuesday, January 28, 2003

New small project!! But it's a secret so I can't say what it is. Too many people I know read this, hehe. (now everyone that knows me is going to think "oooh something for me??" so there will be some dissapointed people I think!

CALLING ALL RUBBER STAMPERS!! I just got a really cool stamping chain letter kind of thing from a friend. Is there anyone reading this who might be interested? You only have to stamp and send ONE card to someone who lives in canada, then send out the letter to 6 other stampers to do the same.. If everyone participates, and I understand the directions correctly, you should get 36 cards back! I figure it is worth a try, anyways, for one card. So, if you rubber stamp, and are sure you could send out one stamped card and find 6 other stampers to participate for sure, email me or leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you the letter!

No comments: