I had set aside the BPT I was working on a while ago. I decided to count my stitches to make sure I hadn't missed any increases and I found I'd missed one!!! I couldn't see where and the idea of ripping upset me too much so I put it away. I pulled it out last night and the error popped right out at me. It wasn't too far down so I was able to just undo that bit and fix it up, and I'm back to working on it. The yarn, Lett-Lopi, is a bit hard to work with as it's not tightly spun, but the effect is quite nice. I'm about 2/3 done the yoke.
My mom sewed me up a pretty holder for my circular needles the other day. I'd seen them in the stores, and they are very cool, but also expensive for what they are. They are basically a strip of fabric, folded over and sewn at 2inch intervals all the way up. You then feed your needles through the loops and they hang either side, seperated by size. I still need to put all my needles in and put some labels on it, but iI'm happy to have it! Now I can sort out all my circulars and see which ones I have doubles (or more) of and which I'm missing. She has more of the matching fabric and offered to make me a holder for my Double Pointed needles too - yay! I'll try and post a photo in the next couple of days.