Hubby and I headed down to Value Village after leaving the yarn shop empty handed, and there I made a score.
I would show you a picture of my yarn buys, but for some reason I can't upload to geocities or any other image hosting place today! (and I dont host my blog, I let blogger do it)Anyways, here is what I got:
- Full 'spool' Opera cotton. (prolly for crochet but so pretty)
- 2 mostly full skeins green/olive tweed 100% wool
- 2 mostly full skeins burgundy wool/acrylic blend
- 2 mostly full skeins Beehive Shetland Chunky(one white one blue)
- 1 full skein 70% mohair, 10% wool, 10% acrylic, 5% nylon in gold-yellow
- 1 mystery skein of blue with flecks, fingering weight maybe?
And I got ALL this yarn for under $6! I don't know what I will do with this stuff, but it was such a good deal. and now I have a little stash - like a REAL knitter ;)