Thursday, April 11, 2002

The ribbing on this sweater has been causing me a lot of problems. This is my first time really working on circular needles, so that may be part of the problem. I ripped everything out twice more last night, but finally, I think I am on the right path. I've finished the ribbing, and it looks okay, and am moving on up the sweater. The yarn I'm using, Bernat Softee Chunky in Deep Sea, doesn't seem to show the patterning very well, so I may have been doing okay before and just not been able to see it. Now I am really well practiced at this particular ribbing pattern I guess!


Tonight I am heading to a friend's house for some Rubber Stamping, one of my other crafting obsessions. She and I have stamped together for a few years now. We have similar styles and like similar stamps so it works out really well. (Plus she's got LOADS more rubber stamps than me, so I love it when we "share")

No comments: