Friday, April 19, 2002

No new projects yet. I know sort of what I want to make, I just have to find a pattern that looks right, and is simple enough for me. I'm looking for a lacey tank top sort of thing. I found this pattern:

http://www.velona.com/items/500/K50095.html which I just LOVE. Unfortunately the $27 US price, once I factor in exchange, shipping, and custom's inevitable surcharges, that would be one expensive tank top! SO I am looking for something similar to that. I might check out Michael's this weekend to see if they have any nice patterns.

I'm hoping to visit an actual Yarn Store tomorrow. The Beehive Wool Shop is in my city, and I'm going to be in that area tomorrow morning, picking up my husband's sunglasses. I'm excited, but nervous. I'm really cheap. So cheap that the yarn prices at walmart gave me some frights, so I don't know what will happen when I spy the pricey yarns. But I'm looking forward to seeing the variety of yarns and patterns they have there.

No comments: