Friday, June 21, 2002

FRIDAY FIVE:
1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo?
I live in an apartment. (1br + a den)

2. Do you rent or own?
We rent. Until hubby is done with school and we know where he will get a job, we don't want to buy.

3. Does anyone else live with you?
My husband. We don't have any pets.

4. How many times have you moved in your life?
Hmmmm....once when I was really little (don't remember it), then out on my own, to one other apt with my then-fiance, and finally to where we are now. All in the same city.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Lots - Watching Ocean's 11 and Oz with hubby tonight and knitting. Tomorrow I have a bike training course all day, then to a friend's house to rubber stamp. Sunday morning, grocery shopping and maybe visiting the in-laws for a bit, then off to a planning session for an upcoming Dungeons and Dragons Campain! (I'm excited they invited me, I haven't played any of the D&D systems before!)

No comments: