Friday, June 28, 2002

Friday Five:
When was the last time you:
1. ...sent a handwritten letter?
It's been a couple of months I think. It's my penpal's turn to write me! ;) But I've sent handstamped cards since then.

2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand?
I baked earlier this week from scratch (peanut butter banana muffins with chocolate chips) . I make greeting cards with rubber stamps all the time and have been knitting daily.

3. ...camped in a tent?
About 2 years ago, with my husband. We have bad luck camping, so we avoid it.

4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community?
Well I'm working on some cards and knit stuff to donate to a raffle for the childcare department at work, and I donated blood about a month ago.

5. ...helped a stranger?
I can't remember one instance at this moment, but I always try to help people, whenever it comes up!

No comments: