Friday, June 21, 2002

SUCCESS!!! Thanks to Bonne Marie's kind and patient help, the back of the boat neck shell is done! Once she explained it, I don't know how I managed to get it so wrong in the first place, heehee. I have only barely begun the front now, but hope I can make some good progress on it this weekend. It seems long, though. Maybe I am used to shorter tops, that fall just below the waistband. We'll see once it's done. I'm also happy to see that I have more than enough yarn, the back took EXACTLY 3 balls, and I have 7 - whew!

I'm headed to a friend's house saturday night to do some rubber stampnig. We get together reasonably often to stamp together, and there will be another friend there. It's always lots of fun to stamp with them, and I get to share their stamps too - bonus!

No comments: