Thursday, July 04, 2002

I'm still working away slowly on my second boat-neck shell, about 3 inches so far. I have been busy at work, and at home.....we just bought Diablo 2 and its sucking up a lot of my free time! I hear that we can expect temps in the 28-30 degree range (celcius) early next week though, so I better get in gear making this top so I can wear it! [for those of you who deal in ferenheit, 30C is QUITE hot for Victoria, beach weather for sure]

It's my birthday in just under two weeks, and I don't know what to do about it. I wanted to get a bunch of pals together to play laser tag or something, but several of our friends have kids now, which makes it too complicated. Also, I have to work on my birthday and then have 2 lacrosse games in the evening, so plans on that day are out. Hubby keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and would you beleive I can't think of anything to tell him! The problem with "growing up" is when you need (or REALLY want) something, you just go buy it for yourself! Plus the money isn't 'mine' and 'his' so me telling him to buy me something is really no different than me getting it myself. {sigh} what's a gal to do??

No comments: