Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Holidailies Post #5: Wishlists

Online chatter turns to holiday wishlists this time of year. Message boards post "What do you want Santa to bring you?" topics, websites set up wishlist options, and we're all expected to have a list of our desired gifts. I'm struggling to make one up. The truth is, there really isn't much I need. I don't covet fancy expensive items I can only rationalize as christmas gifts, I don't want for the latest and greatest gadgets, and I do almost all of my reading thanks to our great library system. Not that I am totally non-materialistic, I do like "stuff" and buy myself "things" from time to time. I am already so busy making use of what I do have, and living my life, I can't imagine where I'd fit more things.

That said, I love surprises, and little gifties, so I hope my family can come up with an idea or two for me ;)

No comments: