Monday, August 26, 2002

I'm nearly done the main body part of the sweater. I've got 10inches, of the 11 needed before I start the arms. I wonder if I will finish this before my trip this weekend!! It's doubtfull, but If I get close I don't really want to take the stitching together portion on the road with me. I may start those socks over as a project to take instead. Mama Kate said she used Wendy's Generic Toe-up" pattern for her socks, and they look much better in shape than the one I did so far. The toe of mine is so pointy, and the pattern I'm using has lame heel instructions. I may just frog the one I'm working on and start over. Socks make good travel projects.........

I missed my stamp club meeting last week, just wasn' feeling crafty, but I need to go tonight. I have two wedding cards to make, one for the wedding this weekend, and another for a friend who got married a week or so ago. I don't have a lot of "wedding" theme stamps, hopefully someone else will bring a nice rose stamp....I have an idea in mind.

No comments: