Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I screwed up on my socks!!!!! I couldn't figure out why one sock seemed to be a bit farther along in the yarn pattern, since I am doing them both at once on 2 circs, so I counted the stitches and found the problem. One has 59 stitches and the other has 63. Nice considering it should have been 60 or 62. I tried both on (the beauty of toe-up socks) and they both fit, which is a little puzzling. So now I don't know what to do. One option is to choose one as the 'correct one', rip the other and knit it up to the same point. I could rip both out and start over, which is not appealing. Frankly I am feeling tempted to just leave them "wrong" and finish the way they are! They aren't that much different, perhaps due to the stretch of the Confetti sock yarn, so I'd probably be the only one to notice.

Suggestions?

No comments: