Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Stash Storage Time!

I returned a dissapointing christmas gift to get something I could really use - storage for my growing stash! The superstore had the tall rolling cart storage units on sale for $29.99 (that's canadian$ so pretty cheap!) and it was just what I needed. I already had one of the regular sized ones, but I had it full and still more boxes of yarn and things to deal with. I sorted most of my stash into the two units last night and have a little room to spare. (this must mean I need more yarn!)

I haven't touched the ribbed sweater in a while. It's to the complicated part where I have to join the arms to the body and I don't want to mess that up, so I'm waiting for some uninterupted knitting time. I've been trying to start some toe up socks in the meantime, but had a few false starts. Sucker for punishment that I am, I am going to attempt 2 socks on 2 circs this time! So far I haven't even gotten both toes done so they aren't together on the needles yet.

No comments: