Friday, May 24, 2002


FRIDAY FIVE:

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
I usually forget my dreams pretty quickly, so I can't think of one to describe. Many of mine are quite vivid, and when I wake up it takes me a moment to make sure they weren't real!

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No, they are always different.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
When I was little, I dreamt the bath was running, all hot water, and I couldnt turn it off, the taps just went round and round. The room was filling up with water and I could see the cat and dog swimming around in it, and I knew they would drown but I couldnt stop the water!

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
No, never. My dreams are usually really weird and I forget them very soon after waking, so even if I wanted to I couldn't write them down. Sometimes I tell my husband what happens in my dreams though, for his amusement ;)

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
(Lucid Dreaming occurs when you are dreaming, and then at some point in the dream, you become aware that you are dreaming.)
Nope, as weird as things get, in my dreams I never realize that its a dream!

No comments: